When it comes to a great INSET day or conference address we know that schools want to know they are getting someone who is relevant, useful, inspiring and, let's be honest, entertaining.
That's why we have hand-picked 33 of our top Associates who specialise in delivering at such events, covering a wide range of whole-school and leadership themes and topics.
And who we guarantee will hit all the right buttons every time. Or your money back!
- Mark Anderson - where technology meets great teaching and learning
- Lisa Ashes - creative classroom strategies to help all learners
- Phil Beadle - challenging classroom convention, especially around literacy
- Jackie Beere OBE - teaching, learning and leadership with a focus on growth mindsets
- Tim Benton - getting young people motivated to learn
- Mike Brearley - helping young people be 'the hero' of their own learning
- (Real) David Cameron - talking sense on educational leadership
- Simon Cooper-Hind - keeping the learning real for all children
- Mark Creasy - cutting through the rubbish we make children do, like homework
- Dr Andrew Curran - the learning brain by a practising paediatric neurologist
- Stephanie Davies - the use of humour to improve learning and achievement
- Mark Finnis - sharing the true power of Restorative Practice to change things
- Dr David George - bringing the best out of all learners
- Ian Gilbert - founder of Independent Thinking
- Vic Goddard - leadership, the right way
- Dave Harris - helping school leaders be brave
- David Hodgson - motivation, communication and creativity
- Martin Illingworth - teaching done the best way for the right reasons
- Nina Jackson - putting the child and their well-being at the heart of teaching and learning
- Dave Keeling - six-foot stand-up ginger comic - and phenomenal educator
- Dr Debbie Kidd - creativity, internationalism, and doing right by your children and young people
- Jonathan Lear - bringing learning alive by making it hard for them
- Roy Leighton - when the adults grow, then the children can grow too
- Dr Matthew McFall - the power of curiosity and wonder to inspire children to learn
- Jarlath O'Brien - leadership with a SEND angle
- Julie Rees - the power of values education to transform schools and their communities
- Hywel Roberts - creativity, engagement and general 'botheredness' in the classroom
- Will Ryan - leadership of the creative school without forgetting the moral purpose
- Jim Smith - Lazy Teaching and how children learn more when they do more
- Ian Taylor - inspiring children from the middle, with a special focus on maths
- Nick Tiley-Nunn - numeracy can be made creative, whoever you are
- Dave Whitaker - leadership, EBD, SEND and 'unconditional positive regard'
- Floyd Woodrow MBE DCM - purpose, passion and a plan is what is needed, however old you are
To see the personal profile of each one and find out a little more about them, click on their name or else simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 589 0490 and tell us what or who you are looking for and we'll help.
When school budgets are being hit hard, you know you need to feel confident that an INSET day or a conference address will be an investment that will pay for itself many times over.
With over 20 years doing this sort of thing worldwide, we know that Independent Thinking's '33' will deliver every time.